Followers

Sunday 24 October 2010

Evening all,
Another week over and I'm spent!
Thought I would share a card with you that I demoed at In2crafting a couple of weeks back using my cuttlebug, new embossing folders and spellbinders nestabilities.
I showed how you can cut a nestie shape out around a stamped image while not cutting right through the image. The new embossing folder is called "In Bloom", one of many new designs by Craft Concepts and I then embossed a double line below the pattern to complete the look. I also used a small 2  1/2 " Happy Birthday folder at the bottom then gently rubbed Vintage Photo Distress Ink over to make it all Pop!. Promarkers were used to colour the Magnolia.
Hope you like.
xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card, Di.
    Hope you are not too exhausted after the stressful stint that your wicked employers put you. Shame on them ;0)
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di,
    just thought I'd pop in and say hi and become a follower. Looking forward to getting to know you better as a team mate on ....... oops, nearly!!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete