Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Xmas Card No 3

Hi again
Here is my third card that my mum and I made.

We kept the background simple by just embossing with the Cuttlebug snowflakes folder and adding a little glitter here and there. Next we each die cut a Nestability Bauble and stamped the Magnolia. She was coloured with Promarkers and we distressed the outer edge with Antique Linen. Also stamping a small snowflake around randomly with the same ink. Not sure when i'm going to get time to make some more cards but we really did have a good time.
I hope you like it.
xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! love the blues - my fave colour!! and the embossing looks brilliant - just fab!!! Hugs xx Lynne xx
    PS love the blog candy post too hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Di.
    Hope you had some time today to craft as your Boss:0) let you stay at home in the warm.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, love the embossed background, looks very effective x

    I have seen these nesties but was never sure how to use em, but now you have given me inspiration, who knows, they may go on sale Lol

    ReplyDelete