Followers

Thursday 21 July 2011

# 15 Summer Fun

Hellooooo
Morning to you all, today we have a new challenge over at DO It With Digis blog. The theme is Summer Fun and this is my card.



The image is from Mo Manning Digital Pencil.....I love it because it reminds me of my boys now all grown up but still do this with our dog Buddy. The dog does sometimes let the boys in his paddling pool! As you can see with my 3 year old nephew in his birthday suit!! He loves being splashed!!!




 The sentiment is from Lynnes shop over at Crafts 4 You where she also has lots of papers, ribbons and embellishments too. So hop over to Do It With Digis and see what the DT girls have created. Why not have a go at the challenge yourselves. 


2 comments:

  1. Love this Di!! and that image is just perfect :) so reminds me of your Bud!!
    Hugs
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Di. Love the colours.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete