Followers

Thursday 4 August 2011

Going Green

Hello all,
Today I have a sweet card to show you. It's pouring outside here so i'm playing in my craft room to cheer me up.


I would like to enter it into

The Saturday Challenge #145 Monochromatic
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C98 Tent Card
Craft and Me Challenge # 46 Anything Goes

I used green cordination card with Basic Grey's Kioshi paper "Water Lily" on a tent card. The sentiment is one of  Lynnes from Sentiments 4 You and I used green Distress inks to edge. I made the flowers with punched circles and cut them into spirals...rolling them up and gluing. The leaves are a Woodware punch. The large sentiment flower is Spellbinders Blossom nestabilities.
I hope you like.  


4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Di....and super layout too hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Di and it looks even better in the flesh!!! glad you are playing in this awful weather :)
    Hugs
    Lynnexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, green, my favourite. It also goes really well with the orange.
    Great card Di.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card :D Those flowers are gorgeous
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete