Followers

Friday 28 October 2011

Mummies Little Monster

OMG,
Please excuse the very funny post on Friday!! I was in a rush to write it and then the power went in my battery and I forgot what I had done Really I think naughty Monsters got in my computer lol. What a numpty I am ! lol.
Anyway here is the right post the one that I should have shown you! This fortnight we have a new challenge over at HERE COME THE BOYS. #14 Monsters
we are asking you to create a card/ project with monsters in mind, and don't forget it has to be for a man/ boy. There is a great prize up for grabs and the winner can also get these lovely digis and a few more which were designed by Woo our teamie! Hop over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has done and enter your lovely design too.


I hope I did these fantastic digis justice as I had great fun in playing with them. All I had to do was colour the two monsters with my Promarkers...cut them out and lay them out on my card...they did the rest... SHINE. The sentiment also was designed by Woo. I hope you like.



2 comments:

  1. Morning Di
    This post bought a smile to me in the middle of such a difficult time.
    I appreciate it is a glitch. Has your laptop gone on the blink?
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design Di, like all your cards you just have a knack with whatever your using! Thank you for using my Digi Monster and sentiment! He looks fab with the other freebie! Hugs Woo x

    ReplyDelete