Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

#18 Dinosaurs

Hiya,
Today we have a new challenge over at the HERE COME THE BOYS blog. This week it's Dinosaurs. I used a very cute imge from Teddy Bo.


I used Basic Grey designer papers and Promarker pens (pastel blue and denim).The flags were stamped with an old set from the Hero Arts alphabets. I used distress inks to add some depth around the image and on the flags. I would like to enter these challenges

Cards for men #2 - Boys and their Toys
Basic Grey #61 - Favourite Things




 I hope you like my card. Also I used a distressing tool on the edge of the DP for effect too. Hop over to the blog and see what fun ideas the rest of the DT have come up with...then please join the fun and enter yourself.




6 comments:

  1. Hi, this is absolutely adorable!!! Bo is brilliantly coloured and he design is perfect for the gorgeous Basic Grey........such a sweet, adorable sentiment!!!

    Thanks so much for joining the Basic Grey challenge,
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best card I've seen in ages! You're so clever Di! I'm so glad you're on our DT! Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Di. Your colouring is fabulous, the image is too cute and your layout is excellent too; a real "box ticker". Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have given your blog the Liebster Award. Check out my blog post at http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com/2012/01/fab-photo-inspiration.html to pick up the award. I always love your creations, you are such a talented lady. Bigs Hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab.. love that dino

    thanks for joining us at Cards For Men

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete