Followers

Sunday 24 June 2012

#30 metal and or Embossing

Hello,
Rainy day again!!!!....and I thought it was supposed to be the summer!!
Well it does give us a perfect excuse to craft!!.....as if we really need one lol. Thanks to all of you who entered our challenge last week over at HERE COME THE BOYS and well done to the winner and runners up. This week we have a new challenge and it is

All you have to do is make one of your brilliant creations and add in some metal i.e charms, wire, metal corners etc or even emboss on metal sheets. Don't forget it must be for a Man or Boy.

Here is my DT card for the challenge and don't forget to check the rest of the teams inspirational cards too.


I used Basic Grey papers mounted with navy card stock. My image is a cool Kenny K and the sentiment is a clear stamp from a set from Personal impressions. Last of all not forgetting I used metal corners and star brads.   
Hope you like it.
xxxx



3 comments:

  1. Brillaint card Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Di. I like the image and your choice of papers too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, love the image and the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete