Followers

Tuesday 21 August 2012

#34 Sketch

Hi to everyone,
I am sooo sorry for posting this late it's unforgiveable really but I have just lost time somewhere!!....don't quite know where!..... Anyways
Thanks to all who entered our challenge over the last fortnight....there were some fantastic creations it was hard to choose a winner!!! Now on to the new fortnights challege over at HERE COME THE BOYS.


So this my interpretation of this great little sketch the DT had to design. I always seem to steer away from using striped paper because I sometimes loose the design...but I think this time it worked ok! i actually got out my cuttlebug embossing folders for the stars piece! And of course I had to use a Lily of the Valley stamp coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is a digi image from Sentiments 4 You



I hope you like and hop over to see what the rest of the DT have come up with!! while your there don't forget to have a go your self....you might win a prize!




No comments:

Post a Comment