Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

#37 Monochrome

Hello,
It's definately turning into autumn now......the days are getting colder!!
I would just like to say thanks to all who entered our challenge and well done to those who won and made the top 4/5.
So anyways... moving on.... the last fortnight has raced up on us again and over at HERE COME THE BOYS we are starting another new challenge which is
#37 Monochrome
Now for those who are not quite sure what (monochrome) is, quite simply all it means is (one colour) So for my DT card I decided to make mine all shades of Blue.
 
 
 
I used my promarkers for colouring my Mo Manning image as they have so many shades to choose from. Then just some simple matting and layering with different paper and card. Wht not have a go yourself but remember the card has to be intended for a man or boy!
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Di and I love this Mo image so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful monochrome card fabulous image hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card - great image! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Di! The sentiment is just perfect, I always say my dog licks me (which is annoying!) because he can't stroke me which is how we show affection to him - maybe he finds me stroking HIM annoying ... never thought of that! Anyways, great card, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete