Followers

Sunday 11 November 2012

Hello peoples!
Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat! He He He.....
 
Well another challenge has completed over at HERE COME THE BOYS and we had lots of wonderful entries. Thankyou to everyone who joined us. Now it's onto a very new challenge
 
#40 Favourite Film
 
 
Well I had to make one of my favourites 'Jack Frost' as a card, this is one of the most magical films that me and my family love to watch over christmas. Also this a great start to my cards for christmas. This reminds me of the bit of the film near the end where the snowman changes into the spirit of the boys Dad.....MAGICAL!!! and it brings a tear to my eyes. So go on...hop over to HERE COME THE BOYS and join in...im sure you all have a fav film but remember it has to be for a man or boy!

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute snowman, and the Stickly swirl :-) I've never seen Jack Frost... I'll have to get it, I'm a sucker for Christmas movies generally and this sounds right up my alley, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Di! Love the Snowman he's fab! xx

    ReplyDelete