Followers

Monday 29 March 2010

Mothers Day

Hello!
I know it's already passed but today I thought I would show you two cards that I made for both Mums. With each one I used flowers that I am teaching to make in my workshop at Wickford Hobbies and Craft http://www.in2crafting.co.uk/ The Magnolia stamps are from my own stash. The nestability is one of the new ones "Big Scalloped Ovals LG" and in the boy card I double embossed, firstly embossing the Journal folder, sanding back then putting the script folder over the top and embossing again. After that sand part of the script to reveal white writting.The flowers are made from the six petaled flower Woodware paper punch.
Both Mums loved them!!

1 comment:

  1. And so they should - they are gorgeous!!! Love your roses they look so real :) xx

    ReplyDelete