Followers

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Fairy Tales

Hi to you all,
Here is a second card I managed to finish following on from yesterdays. I absolutely love basic grey papers and these Fairy stamps from Pergamano. I'm entering this one into another challenge
Totally Gorjuss -Bling it On

The Paper is Basic grey Kioshi and the yellow band is Martha Stewart - Hydranga. Small diamante gems were painstakenly glued in a florish design stone by stone. The Fairy coloured with Promarkers and distressed around the edges with Dusty Concord.Flowers are made from 5 layers of scalloped circles scrunched up.
I hope you like it.xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this one - and the flowers are brill!!! Might just have to have a go :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Di. Love that image and DP. And these flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Di! Great colours clever use of diamentes.:) xxx

    ReplyDelete