Followers

Monday 3 May 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

Good morning although i'm not so sure as it's quite grey outside!
Anyway today i'm posting a card that I have made over the weekend playing with my lovely Princess Tilda.
The challenge was to follow a sketch using a magnolia stamp. I used a provocraft flowery paper and a plaid paper both distressed with Antique Linen and the band was Marther Stewart Doiley Lace. The flourish at the top and bottom were the end pieces taken from Spellbinders Tags set.I also added a little detail with specks of crystal gems in a flourish design.
The Challenge i'm entering is


I hope you Like it.xx

3 comments:

  1. I do like it very much!!! My you have been a busy girl - loving it :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have this stamp. You have inspired me to get it out and use it. thanks Di ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful a wonderful card.xxx

    ReplyDelete