Followers

Sunday 18 July 2010

Christmas in July

Hello to you all!
I know I haven't been blogging for a while but I have still been crafting. I have made quite a few cards but haven't had time to put them on the blog but will endevour to try and catch up. Promise!  For sraters here is my card for my DT challenge over at In2crafting blog - Christmas In July

At first I was unsure if I could get in the mood for christmas as it was so hot outside, but then when I started to colour the stamped image it all began to come together. The background paper was Craft Creations Christmas Scroll and on the band across the back was brayered with one of Woodwares rollers using Versamark ink. The image (Snoesjes HM9411) was stamped with Memento black ink onto a tag I cut myself, and coloured in with Promarkers. I distressed the edges with Antique Linen and stamped some florish patterns. The Poinsettia Creatables are new dies out by Marianne Designs (LR0122) one of two dies .I used the smallest flower and cut twice then sanded the surface to make the veins pop. I also sponged a little black on the points to bring a 3D feel to the petals. Then I added two green scrolls to the flowers using a Marianne Creatable Florish Die (LR0119) one of three designs. Why not hop on over to In2crafting and have a go at this months challenge, good luck. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment