Followers

Saturday 6 November 2010

Cuttlebug class

It is always such fun, but tricky trying to come up with more cuttlebug cards for my classes. After much happy playing I arrived at these cards. So here are my latest workshop cards.
With this card I thought you could create anything you like to go in the middle of the nestie shape. The Craft Concept folders are great because unlike most of the Provo craft folders they have a repeat pattern allowing me to create the beautiful green background.

This is a good card to use for a mans birthday or anniversary. We used the Papermania embossing folder and a Nellies frame for the sentiment.

This one is a clean and simple card using another new embossing folder from Craft Concepts and sentiment fragment is from Crafts Too.
I hope you like. xx

1 comment:

  1. They are really interesting cards. A nice concept. Thanks for sharing them Di.
    I will have to look into those embossing folders.
    Hope you have a lovely day
    Crafting with love
    Call x

    ReplyDelete