Followers

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Kick off to Christmas

Hello everyone,
Friday I invited my Mum over for a play date. It's not very often we get a chance to craft together as I'm always working or something or other. She only lives a five minute drive away and we talk on the telephone alot, even though hubby said it would be cheaper to go to her house!
Anyway we decided to make a start on our Christmas cards, I was teaching Mum some new techniques with Nestabilities. We had so much fun! and such a laugh because as the saying goes "Like Mother Like Daughter".
Here is the first card of three we managed to get done.
We stamped the magnolia and cut the circle nestability out of the same layer of one card. then we added a bit of gold glitter paper to make it look like a bauble. I hope you like it we did! I'll show you  another card later.xx 

1 comment:

  1. How nice that you can craft with your Mum. Mine only wants to knit.
    The card is great, a really cute Magnolia. How on earth did you manage to cut the Magnolia and the Nestie circle out of the same piece of card, you clever clogs.
    Big Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete