Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

# 11 All About The Boys

Hello
Today I have a DT card for our challenge over at Do It With Digis and the theme is All About The boys
The image is from Di's Digi Downloads who is our sponsor this week and I just had to colour him in with the West Ham colours.I kept the layout simple as the background paper is busy enough. The sentiment is a stamp from Personal impressions. Pop on over to the blog and check out what other lovely creations the DT have come up with.


I hope you like


2 comments:

  1. I do like - especially since it's West Ham LOL!! great minds think alike I've done a West Hame one too :) big hugs xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Di
    Now you are just showing off ;0)
    No, really, it is lovely to see you back. One day I may get my blog up and running so all and sundry can see what I get up to.
    Big hugs
    Cally x
    Oh! p.s. the card is great x

    ReplyDelete