Followers

Thursday 19 May 2011

Mollies Birthday

Hellooooo
Today I have a card that I have made for my little niece who is seven on the saturday 21st of May. Mollie loves Pink, loves anything sparkly and loves their little dog Poppy who looked like this cutie. Sadley the dog has since gone to be with nanny Beryl in heaven, but I think she will love to see a picture of her on her card as she is always talking about her.





Any way I also would like to enter this card into some challenges

#22 Totally Tilda -Tida With Her Cat or Dog
#89 Die Cut Dreams - Princess Birthday


I hope you like

7 comments:

  1. HI, love your card it is FAB. hope to catch up soon
    Love Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love your scene and beautiful colors on one of my all time fav Tilda's Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "Princess Birthday" challenge at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tilda creation sweet dog great princess castle.. thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this wk.

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is well known that I don't do pink;0) but the card is lovely, despite the colour.
    Hugs and stuff
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Di .. what a fab card - she will love it!! love that Tilda too - she's one of my faves :) glad your mojo is coming back as well :) thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda
    big hugs Lynne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Thanks for playing with us at DCD,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Cute , cute, cute. love that lil puppy! What a great design with the castle in the background. Thanks alot for showing off Tilda & her pet with us at TT this time round. Good luck. Corry & the TT team!

    ReplyDelete