Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

Easel Card

Hiya!
Today I have a cute card to show.
I would like to enter it into a few challenges.

Passion For Promarkers # 103 Pink and Brown


I hadn't had a go at making one if these types of easels yet but decided to do it in this card. I like the way it adds interest to your card in an instant without any difficulty. Of course I used my Promarkers to colour the Whiff Of Joy image in, it reminds me of when I've been to an Ally Pally Exhibition, lol. The ribbon on the front of the base was also coloured with my Promarkers as I didn't have the right colour. The sentiment is from a set of digi's that I brought from Crafts 4 You  which reminds me....I need to go shopping there for some new bits.
Anyway see you soon when I'm back with some more cards.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Di, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Di, love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete