Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sweet Elephant

Evening all,
Well hasn't the weather been wonderful lately! I 've been getting out in my garden and tending the flowers as it's been too hot to craft in my little room. Saying that I have got a card I managed to finish off first. I would like to enter it into a couple of challenges.
Crafty Sentiments # Monochromatic Cards
Digital Tuesday Challenge #117 Flower Power


Yes it's another stepper card and it's coloured with Cool Grey Promarkers. The sweet little elephant Ella is a digi from Pink Gem Designs and these hand made paper flowers are from a die set from Marianne. The sentiment is one from Sentiments 4 You.
I hope you like.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, indeed, I do like. What a sweet Elephant and a great card.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete